2gallon Pail Charcoal Green Soil D•Tox Wood Based Powder Agricultura, Organic Gardening, Naturally Remove Toxins, decontaminates soil , Easy to use, Safe & Effective
2gallon Pail Charcoal Green Soil D•Tox Wood Based Powder Agricultura, Organic Gardening, Naturally Remove Toxins, decontaminates soil , Easy to use, Safe & Effective by Charcoal Green® at MV Green Garden Showcase. MPN: A-3738. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Charcoal Green® Soil D•ToxTM POWDER (Wood-based)-5 lb. 2 gal. pail. ---- An Activated Charcoal Powder specially manufactured from WOOD for
Features & Highlights
- MIXING: -- Carefully scoop powder into a container of water and stir slowly. Product does not disolve in water but becomes a suspension.Use about 1 pound Charcoal Green® Soil D•ToxTM in one gallon of water for every 150sq ft of area. -- You cannot over apply so there is no worry of using too much.
- For Carbon Banding: Where a slurry of activated charcoal is sprayed over the rows where the seeds have been drilled. Next, an herbicide is sprayed over the entire field to control weeds prior to the weeds or grass seed germinating. The charcoal over the drill row adsorbs the herbicide and allows the grass crop to emerge unharmed.
- Charcoal Green® Soil D•ToxTM can be used for most any chemical spill outside the home, whether on the lawn, in flower beds, around fruit trees, or on your putting green.
- Charcoal Green® Soil D•ToxTM is also widely used on large areas by golf courses, Depts. of Transport, and tractor farms to mitigate the effects
- Charcoal Green® Soil D•ToxTM (WOOD - POWDER) is the favored product because it stays in suspension longer. It also goes back into suspension much more easily after sitting in the venturi tanks for long periods
|Manufacturer:||Charcoal House LLC|
|Publisher:||Charcoal House LLC|
|Studio:||Charcoal House LLC|