Black-Eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta) Seed Balls, Fall or Spring Planting, Bulk Seed Bombs (1000)
Black-Eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta) Seed Balls, Fall or Spring Planting, Bulk Seed Bombs (1000) by Seed-Balls.com at MV Green Garden Showcase. MPN: E.purpurea-. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Attract bees, butterflies, and birds to your backyard with Black Eyed Susans (Rudbeckia hirta). A favorite both in the wild and in cottage gardens,
Native Americans used Black Eyed Susan as a poultice for snake bites and to treat respiratory infections.
Plant outdoors Spring or Fall. Seeds will germinate when conditions are optimal. In good conditions, flowers appear the first year.
• A perennial
• Native to throughout the Central and Eastern US
• full sun and well-draining
• Moderate Water Requirement
• Sow Spring or Fall, 12-24 inches apart
• Zone 3-9
ABOUT SEED BALLS
Seed balls (seed bombs) are 1/2-inch balls of dried soil and seeds. Essentially, they are pre-planted seeds. They are great for no-till gardening and beautifying neglected landscapes. Sow by pressing the seed ball halfway into the surrounding soil. Plant in habitats in need of biodiversity.
A seed ball protects seeds from erosion, foraging, and harsh conditions. This protective property often results in slower germination rates. Please be patient with your seed balls. Placed in the appropriate soil and climate, they will grow.
Grow seed balls risk free. If you are not satisfied, we will refund or replace the products that disappointed you. Why? Because we want to grow a greener, more biodiverse planet, and we want you to plant more native wildflowers and tasty vegetables. Warranty excludes custom orders and discounted overstock.
Features & Highlights
- ATTRACTIVE PERENNIAL: A classic American wildflower that grows easily and blooms for pollinators in the first year.
- POLLINATOR FRIENDLY: Great for attracting bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, pesticide and herbicide free
- SCIENTIFICALLY DEVELOPED SOIL: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay
- EFFORTLESS & ENJOYABLE GARDENING: Perfect for newbie gardeners, kids, and seniors; use for native wildflower gardens, backyard habitats, and pollinator support
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth
|Package Weight:||0 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.25 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches|