Bugleweed (Lycopus Virginicus) Glycerite, Organic Dried Leaves and Flowers Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract 2 oz
Bugleweed (Lycopus Virginicus) Glycerite, Organic Dried Leaves and Flowers Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract 2 oz by Herbal Terra LLC at MV Green Garden Showcase. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Lycopus virginicus is a species of flowering plant in the mint family known by many common names, including Virginia Water Horehound, American Water
Features & Highlights
- We made this Bugleweed liquid extract using ONLY natural ingredients! This extract does not contain Alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from the Certified Organic Bugleweed Dried Leaves and Flowers. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Bugleweed glycerite: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of glycerite is equal to 330 mg of dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our glycerites do not contain alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Proudly made in the USA in an FDA registered facility under srtict laboratory control.
|Manufacturer:||Herbal Terra LLC|
|Brand:||Herbal Terra LLC|
|Publisher:||Herbal Terra LLC|
|Studio:||Herbal Terra LLC|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|