Canna Terra Flores 20 Liters
Canna Terra Flores 20 Liters by CANNA at MV Green Garden Showcase. MPN: Does not apply. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The availability and composition of nutrients play a crucial role during the plant's flowering stage. The tendency of soil to bind nutritional ions
CANNA Terra Flores is a complete one-part nutrient for plants during the flowering stage. It contains the right amounts of potassium and phosphorous to fulfill the plants needs during this stage. It stimulates fruit formation and provides every plant with its characteristic flavor. It is suitable for growing in pots and open soil and both in and outdoors.
CANNA Terra Flores is easy to use, dissolves easily and is extremely suitable for growing with automatic "run to waste" irrigation systems.
TERRA nutrients are not recommended on North American bulk grade peat products that lack a nutrient starter charge and longer term pH control.
--CANNA Nutrients are ONLY available online and at our Framingham, MA Retail Store--
Features & Highlights
- Nutrients for cultivating on pre fertilized soil and soiless mediums
- One-part nutrients for the growth and flowering stages
- They contain the right amounts of nutritional elements to fulfill the needs of the plants in each stage
- Exceptional root development and the formation of thicker stems is being promoted while a faster metabolism combined with low sickness rates ensures an increased production.
- The medium is pH-adjusted for long-term control
|Part Number:||Does not apply|
|MPN:||Does not apply|