Casolly 10 Gallon Potato Grow Bags for Garden Planting with Sturdy Handles - Blue,2 Pack
Mega Sale! Save 27% on the Casolly 10 Gallon Potato Grow Bags for Garden Planting with Sturdy Handles - Blue,2 Pack by Casolly at MV Green Garden Showcase. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How to Prepare and Plant : 1. Half fill bag with soil or compost. Plant tubers 4 inches deep. 2. As plants grow add more soil or compost to fill bag.
1. Half fill bag with soil or compost. Plant tubers 4 inches deep.
2. As plants grow add more soil or compost to fill bag.
3. Water regularly and harvest in as little as 7 weeks.
4. Waiting for harvesting potatoes.
5. Harvest the potatoes from access flap, just take the big potatoes and keep the small potatoes to grow up in the soil
Features & Highlights
- ★MATERIAL:breathable nonwoven fabric material Eco-friendly, boosts plant growth and yields
- ★BREATHABLE ROOT HOLES:4 side holes allow roots to breathe grow healthier, 3 from the bottom for adequate drainage.IRON SAND NET design resist the pest into bags,anti-corrosion with copper material
- ★ACCESS FLAP VIEWING: Feature checking panel where you can get the potatoes out from the bottom without disturbing the plants up top
- ★APPLICABLE OCCASIONS: Widely used in plant plants, greenhouse planting, flower planting, indoor gardens, farms, potted plants, nursery outdoor and so on
- ★DIAMETER:13" D x 17.32" L,advise to put 4-6 seed seed potato plants in each bag
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.91 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|