HiHydro Trellis Netting Heavy-Duty Nylon Tangle-Free White Garden Net for Climbing, Fruits, Vegetables and Flowers (2-Pack 5'x30')
HiHydro Trellis Netting Heavy-Duty Nylon Tangle-Free White Garden Net for Climbing, Fruits, Vegetables and Flowers (2-Pack 5'x30') by HiHydro at MV Green Garden Showcase. MPN: 43217-12245. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Trellis netting saves space and supports plants including beans, peas, tomatoes and cucumbers to vining friuts and flowers. Directions for use: If
Directions for use:
If attaching to a brick or metal wall, use hooks or screws. Tie to a PVC frame or nail, tie or staple to a wood fence or frame, adjusting the trellis netting as you go.
As your plants grow, thread them through the netting, so it will support the plant and the fruit or vegetables that it produces.
Features & Highlights
- This netting is strong and has not torn. It can hold on through numerous storms and Iowa winds. At the end of the season you an gather it all up and store it in a small space in shed until next spring.
- The netting is PERFECT for vegetables, vines fruits, flowers and they hold up great! The plants vine naturally to the netting squares and pull up nicely and intertwine without putting too much stress on the plant.
- You will find vegetables, fruits, flowers have a heavy crop and the netting is not sagging or tearing and is holding up quite well.
- It is very easy to use and didn't tangle. Your cucumbers and asparagus bean vines love to weave themselves through it. Just take your time as you open and gently unravel the netting and it will be great.
- You can run cucumbers, rattlesnake green greans, small watermelons, and cantalopes up the netting. It keeps the garden neater with the vertical shoots and veggies cleaner and more accessible.
|Package Weight:||0.74 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.65 x 4.49 x 4.49 inches|