Seascape Beauty Everbearing 25 Live Strawberry Plants, NON GMO,
Seascape Beauty Everbearing 25 Live Strawberry Plants, NON GMO, by Hand Picked Nursery at MV Green Garden Showcase. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Seascape was released by the University of California breeding program in 1992. This day-neutral has been highly successful for north eastern growers
Seascape was released by the University of California breeding program in 1992. This day-neutral has been highly successful for north eastern growers for summer and fall production. The plants have the potential to be the most productive of any day-neutral. The berries are large, firm and have good flavor when picked ripe from the plant. Seascape is considered by our customers to have the best flavor of any of our everbearers.
Features & Highlights
- You will receive healthy bare root plants. We always send extra plants. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied.
- You will see growth within 3 days. The most importan part of planting these plants is to make sure you have at least 30% sand mixed into the soil.
- Strawberry plants need three things: 1. Any soil but at least 30% sand needs to be added and mixed well. The sand is the most important part and without it they will die: the soil needs to be well draining and 30 percent sand needs to be mixed thoroughly and plant on a mound six inches apart. I will send a picture 2. The plant can soak in water for an hour and then plant. Crowns need to place above the soil where you see a little root. 3
- When planting in towers make sure you add at least 30% sand mixed into the soil really well. Then make sure the drain whole doesn't get clogged by adding stones or a screen mess of some sort then put mixed soil on top. Pack each layer tightly, on all the wholes make sure to add more dirt to have a cone shape that is higher than the whole. When placing the roots you can cut them to 2.5 inches in length and put into to cones you created. Make sure you see a little root when placing
- We are a veteran owned business that wants to make sure you are 100% satisified. You can always call my cell number 919-696-0328 if you have any questions or concerns before or after you purchase. You will receive planting instructions on your shipping label and by email. If not call.
|Manufacturer:||Hand Picked Nursery|
|Brand:||Hand Picked Nursery|
|Publisher:||Hand Picked Nursery|
|Studio:||Hand Picked Nursery|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Hand Picked Nursery, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Nepenthes 'Lady Luck' is a beautiful tropical pitcher plant hybrid selected as the best plant from thousands in the worldwide breeding programs. It's a cross between a red Nepenthes ampullaria and Nepenthes ventricosa. This plant is amazingly vigo...
mpn: ADVC031332_1*, ean: 0638346490331,
Material: SeedColor: As the pictures ShownNumber of Seed: 10Pcs/Pack, 20Pcs/Pack, 30Pcs/Pack, 50Pcs/Pack, 100Pcs/PackType: Dwarf Banana Tree SeedsPH Value: 5.5 - 7Temperature: 12 Centigrade - 27 CentigradeGermination Rate: 95 (%)Growth Rate: FastProp...
mpn: DDLC031293_1@, ean: 0638346429102,
Material: Seed5 Type of Fruit Seed: Actinidia Deliciosa, Cherry, , Orange, MixedItem Type: Bonsai Fruit SeedsSize Type: Small, MediumQuantity: 50Pcs/PackGrowth Temperature: 20 (?)Germination Rate: 95 (%)Growth Rate: FastFunction: BeautifyingCultivati...
Shining Birch Bark Cherry is most noted for its outstanding glossy reddish-brown bark. Old bark peels somewhat like a birch to reveal a polished sheen that is typically described as being reddish brown, copper brown or mahogany brown. Native to Weste...
By Tropical Oasis
mix of different varietiesclimber. delicious fruits. ...
Package of 50 seeds Clusia major or Rosea is a tree found in the caribean, including the Bahamas, Hispaniola, Cuba Puerto Rico, and Florida.. It grows in rocks or other trees at the start of its life and resembles a Ficus. Just as a strangling fig it...
Zone: 3 to 7 (Possibly 2) Growth Rate: Medium Plant Type: Semi-evergreen to Deciduous Shrub Family: Myricaceae Native Range: Eastern North America Height: 5 to 10 feet Spread: 5 to 10 feet Shape: Upright, spreading branching habit, shape is irregular...
grown for its delicious, sweet fruits tasting somewhat like pears sprinkled with brown sugar and cinnamon. The Alano is a cultivar which originated as a seedling of the Philippine variety Ponderosa. The self fertile, productive trees produce large, v...
By PERFECT PLANTS
mpn: glencoe-purple-3-4-FT, ean: 8944592362387,
An ideal plant for home gardens, the Glencoe Purple Thornless raspberry was created by the Scottish Crop Research Institute and is a mix between the black and red raspberries. The Glencoe is a compact plant and does great in containers! The Glencoe...
You are bidding on 1 seedling. American Beauty berry This flowering shrub is known for its beautiful ornamental purple berries.This plant is very ornamental with fine textured leaves, small pink flowers in spring and long lasting purple berries in fa...