Seascape Beauty Everbearing 25 Live Strawberry Plants, NON GMO,
Seascape Beauty Everbearing 25 Live Strawberry Plants, NON GMO, by Hand Picked Nursery at MV Green Garden Showcase. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Seascape was released by the University of California breeding program in 1992. This day-neutral has been highly successful for north eastern growers
Features & Highlights
- You will receive healthy bare root plants. We always send extra plants. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied.
- You will see growth within 3 days. The most importan part of planting these plants is to make sure you have at least 30% sand mixed into the soil.
- Strawberry plants need three things: 1. Any soil but at least 30% sand needs to be added and mixed well. The sand is the most important part and without it they will die: the soil needs to be well draining and 30 percent sand needs to be mixed thoroughly and plant on a mound six inches apart. I will send a picture 2. The plant can soak in water for an hour and then plant. Crowns need to place above the soil where you see a little root. 3
- When planting in towers make sure you add at least 30% sand mixed into the soil really well. Then make sure the drain whole doesn't get clogged by adding stones or a screen mess of some sort then put mixed soil on top. Pack each layer tightly, on all the wholes make sure to add more dirt to have a cone shape that is higher than the whole. When placing the roots you can cut them to 2.5 inches in length and put into to cones you created. Make sure you see a little root when placing
- We are a veteran owned business that wants to make sure you are 100% satisified. You can always call my cell number 919-696-0328 if you have any questions or concerns before or after you purchase. You will receive planting instructions on your shipping label and by email. If not call.
|Manufacturer:||Hand Picked Nursery|
|Brand:||Hand Picked Nursery|
|Publisher:||Hand Picked Nursery|
|Studio:||Hand Picked Nursery|