Soil Tester,3-in-1 Soil Moisture,ph Meter Test Kit with Light Gauge Function,Soil Analyzer Detector for Testing PH Acidity,Moisture,Sunlight Intensity,Indoor Outdoor Garden Farm Lawn Plant Flower
Soil Tester,3-in-1 Soil Moisture,ph Meter Test Kit with Light Gauge Function,Soil Analyzer Detector for Testing PH Acidity,Moisture,Sunlight Intensity,Indoor Outdoor Garden Farm Lawn Plant Flower by Lace Kenzola at MV Green Garden Showcase. MPN: GH015. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Promotes Healthy Plants: 3-in-1 Soil Meter help you know your soil more clear and care your plants more rational. Let you know when to water. Dry
3-in-1 Soil Meter help you know your soil more clear and care your plants more rational.
Let you know when to water. Dry and needs water or wet and could use a day to dry out. You will never over/under water your plants again
Help you to control Ph level in soil, acidic or alkaline is suitable for your plants You will never plant your lovely flowers into high-acid or Extreme alkalinity soil
Help you to determine if plant getting adequate light
Easy To Use:
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Inset the probe of the meter to the plants' roots about 4-6 inches
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After 10 minutes, Note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
1. without touching the stone, don't too hard, easy to damage the probe
2. After using, need to clean and wipe the probe (can't test the water)
3. Don't inserted in the soil for a long time for using
4. Design for testing soil, don't use it to test pure water or too rigid ground
pH Range: 3.5-8 Ph (3.5-6.5 ACID, 7 NOR, 7-8 ALKALI)
Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10 WET)
Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HGH)
1 x 3-in-1 Soil Meter
Features & Highlights
- 3 in 1 Soil Tester: Measure soil's moisture,pH and light by just plugging in the probe
- Scientifically Accurate: Easy to read moisture, ph and light levels, promotes healthy plants
- Let you know your soil: when to water, control PH level, determine if plant getting adequate light.
- Simply insert probe of the meter into the soil to remaining about 10mm outsider, switch to the setting you want to measure and read the scale.For example: Choosing the MOIST, scale of 1-3 (red parts)means needing watering, 4-7(green parts) means suitable, 8-10(blue parts) means that too wet.
- Moisture readings register on a scale of 0 (dry) to 10 (wet), light readings range from 0 (dark) to 2000 (light), and pH readings between pH 3.5(acidic) and pH 8 (alkaline) are represented.