Tiresias Mist Feminized Seed Spray | 1oz Ounce Spraying Bottle for Growing All Female Pollen and Seeds – Safe, Non-Toxic Plant Flower Formula for Growers - Effective and Reliable Solution - 2 PACK
Tiresias Mist Feminized Seed Spray | 1oz Ounce Spraying Bottle for Growing All Female Pollen and Seeds – Safe, Non-Toxic Plant Flower Formula for Growers - Effective and Reliable Solution - 2 PACK by Tiresias Mist at MV Green Garden Showcase. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Tiresias Mist® is a new product from Dr. T's Remedies. This product, used in conjunction with the directions, allows growers to produce feminized
Tiresias Mist® is a new product from Dr. T's Remedies. This product, used in conjunction with the directions, allows growers to produce feminized seeds. Tiresias Mist® is safe, effective, and a reliable alternative to other methods that have disappointing results. One bottle provides enough solution for one branch that will produce female pollen. That pollen is then delivered to the flowers of a dioecious plant which in turn produces seeds. Because only female genetics is involved you will produce only feminized seeds. Tiresias Mist® is made of naturally occurring minerals and is non-toxic, non-allergenic and will not cause harm to the user, plants, or pets. At the same time, the stem that is being treated should not be consumed (it will be covered with pollen sacs so that shouldn't be an issue). Finally, the most important aspect of using this product:......have fun, get crazy and start your experimentations. You now have the ability and the freedom to produce your own female seeds and genetics! Enjoy.
Features & Highlights
- 🌱 100% FEMINIZED SEEDS: Tiresias Mist is the most reliable, safe and effective alternative for producing feminized seeds. One bottle is all it takes to provide enough solution to one branch that will produce female pollen. Transfer that pollen to the flowers of a dioecious plant and it will produce 100% feminized seeds. No more guessing!
- 🌱 SAFE + FUN: Tiresias Mist is made of natural minerals and is non-toxic, non-allergenic and will not cause harm to humans, plants or pets. However, the stem being treated should not be consumed (it will be covered with pollen sacs). Most importantly, have fun, get crazy and be excited to start your own experiments. You now have the ability and the freedom to produce your own female seeds and save your favorite strains!
- 🌱 HOW IT WORKS: Whether you're an amateur or a pro grower, Tiresias Mist makes it simple for anyone to create their own feminized seeds. 1 ounce will treat one branch of a plant to produce feminized seeds on the same plant or to produce genetically female crosses with other plants. Treating one branch enables that one branch to create male characteristics (pollen sacs) through which the pollen can be used to pollinate the flowers of the rest of the plant and produce feminized seeds.
- 🌱 BEST BENEFITS: By using Tiresias Mist, you not only gain all female seeds, but you also no longer have to wait weeks for deliveries and it allows you to create your own strain. Additionally, a tap root from a seed will produce higher yields and you can store seeds for future use and crop timing. It's easier to transport seeds as opposed to seedlings or clones.
- 🌱 HOW TO USE: Choose a plant that has not started flowering and is at least 2 weeks in the vegetative cycle (about 5" height). Spray one entire branch (not foliage), 3-4 times a day for 14-21 days. Before the pollen sacs open, cut off the branch, place it in a glass of water and wait for development to finish. At the same time, continue growing the plant until female flowers are showing. When ready, carefully dust your female flowers with pollen. Continue growing until feminized seeds mature.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tiresias Mist, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Water is constantly given to the plant during feeding it and is more effective when it is inserted around the roots. If the plantpot soil is dry, wet the pot and use it caution Keep the product in a cool place and avoid direct sunlight. Please be car...
By JR Peters
mpn: 52024, ean: 6280594357054,
Technical Details: Total Nitrogen 20% 2.1% Nitrate Nitrogen 17.9% Urea Nitrogen Available Phosphate 20% Soluble Po tash 20% Boron 0.02% Copper 0.05% 0.05% Chelated Copper Iron 0.10% 0.10% Chelated Iron Manganese ese 0.05% 0.05% Chelated Manganese Mol...
By Nectar for the Gods
mpn: 746218, ean: 0812863010641,
Bloom Khaos is Oregon's Only's secret weapon. This patent pending product aids in the production of whatever stage your plants are in. As a foliar feed, it promotes branching and flower sites. As a water in nutrient, it promotes the uptake of calcium...
By Neptune's Harvest
mpn: FS136, ean: 0081435236127,
Neptune's Harvest Organic Fish/Seaweed Blend Fertilizer gives you the best of both products with a perfect blend of fish hydrolysate and seaweed, ensuring a complete fertilization program. Growers using our fish/seaweed blend fertilizer on a regular ...
By Blue Gold
mpn: 4336441435, ean: 0850682008074,
For best results, always root feed when the zone dries out or when they need watering and foliar feed the plants after you root feed with any Blue Gold liquid product line (Garden, Hydro, Rose, Floral, Carb). As always please call our Support with an...
By Dr. Earth
mpn: 705P, ean: 0617407722772,
Dr. Earth Organic 6 Flower Garden Fertilizer a superior blend of fish bone meal, feather meal, alfalfa meal, mined potassium sulfate, soft rock phosphate, seaweed extract and PRO-BIOTIC seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus Ecto and...
mpn: 10846, ean: 0732221108462,
Contains .22% Imidacloprid Absorbed by the root system carrying nutrients and insecticide to all parts of the plant. Micronutrients include Boron, Copper, Iron, Maganese and Zinc. Application Rate: 2 Ounces per Rose Bush. Feeds and Protects for up to...
By Dr. Earth
mpn: 702p, ean: 0749688030120,
Dr. Earth Rose & Flower Fertilizer 5-7-2 (No CA) 12lb A superior blend of cottonseed meal, fish bone meal, fish meal, alfalfa meal, mined potassium sulfate, soft rock phosphate, kelp meal, seaweed extract and Pro-Biotic seven champion strains of bene...
By VPG Fertilome
AI: 1.55% Propiconazole. Prevents and controls major diseases on roses, flowers, lawns, trees, and shrubs. Lawns: Take All Patch, Brown Patch, Dollar Spot, Powdery Mildew, Anthracnose, Black Spot, Leaf Spot, Needle Rust, Red Thread, Stripe Smut, and ...
mpn: 80-20-1105, ean: 0031417000437,
All natural and organic, compost-based fertilizer is high in organic content and contains all 17 essential plant nutrients. It builds soil structure & promotes microbial diversity and is ideal for general soil preparation of vegetable and flower beds...