UniEco Garden Stakes 4FT Plant Stakes for Staking Tomatoes 20Pack
Free Shipping Included! UniEco Garden Stakes 4FT Plant Stakes for Staking Tomatoes 20Pack by UniEco at MV Green Garden Showcase. MPN: UFS5163DG20. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. UniEco Garden Stakes are made of ecofriendly glass fiber - sturdy, durable, reusable,cut to adjust height,color protection.Benefits to staking
Six-to eight-foot-high stakes are good for most tomatoes,you can also make do with shorter four- to five-foot stakes, if necessary.
Easy Effective Steps to Stake Tomato Plants
When you stake plants, Drive them about a foot into the soil, three to five inches away from the plant.
Use an strip to tie the main stem loosely to your stake,loosely around the plant in a figure-eight fashion.
Add more ties as needed as the plant grows up the stake.
UniEco offer 100% GUARANTEE, If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return these plant stakes for a full refund!
Features & Highlights
- Benefits to staking plants ensure that they have the support they need to grow healthy and strong
- Ecofriendly fiberglass stake are Sturdy and Never Rrust.Fiberglass stakes are durable as steel sticks, Reusable and Color Protection
- Sharpened end designed,easy to insert into soil.When you stake plants, try to put the stake on the prevailing downwind side so the plants will lean against it when the wind is blowing hard.
- It saves space in your garden. You can grow more plants in the surrounding area.
Widely used as tomato stakes, cucumber stakes,eggplant stakes,tree support, flowers and other plants
- 20 garden stakes,they are 4 feet long and 5/16" Dia
|Item Size:||0.31 x 0.31 x 0.31 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.7 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|